HALE (Joe Murray’s new Salon!)
91 Franklin St
New York City
(betw. Church & Broom in Tribeca)
Sunday, October 16th, 2011
1 pm - 5 pm
This Workshop is an integrative approach to healing based upon Family Constellation Work & Somatic Trauma Healing.
By working gently, honestly and directly with facts, rather than stories, Constellation work allows for real resolution and healing. It is a powerful tool in treating complex and often tragic relationship systems of individuals and families.
This experiential workshop provides a safe environment in which to look at unconscious loyalties which may be blocking the flow of love within your family and in your life. Once visible, through acknowledgement and restoration of order in the system, an opportunity for healing and change is created. Participants will be introduced to new ways of stepping into strength, taking their place in the world, finding love. The work accesses resources you can use to expand your capacity for joy, success, and living life fully, for yourself and your family members.
- Resolve misunderstandings, entanglements and blocks in family, partnerand other relationships;
- Break cycles of disconnection, alienation, abuse, dysfunction and poverty;
- Address parenting problems and painful family situations;
- Deal positively with severe illness and death;
- Uncover reasons for physical and emotional suffering and take steps towards healing (i.e. migraine, asthma, eating disorders, depression, anxieties and phobias, suicidal tendencies, drug and alcohol abuse);
- Gain insight into professional conflicts.
LORRAINE ANTINE, LCSW, CADC, SEP, E-RYT, is licensed in Clinical Psychotherapy & HolisticPsychotherpay is an experienced teacher of Yoga/Meditation. She holds SpecialtyCertifications in Somatic Trauma Healing, Family Constellations Therapy, Addictions Counseling.She has worked for almost 20 years in the field of Complementary and Alternative Health.